Sunday, March 10, 2013

Figurative February check-in



Figural February 

Who are the people in your neighborhood...your WIP neighborhood, that is? Give your people-populated Projects some face time this month. 
This month's ornament challenge, in keeping with the regular theme, was to stitch a snowman (or snow woman). I choose a kit from my vast stash. I think it turned out adorably.

"Snow" by Glory Bee. I still need to make it into a proper ornament. 


One of my EGA 2013 Finishing Challenge pieces is "Christmas Adam & Eve". I made a little progress the few days I worked on it. At least it got the date in the bottom part so I can work on it at stitch-ins and I did put some more of the wording in. Although its on 40 ct so that might not work out well either. This pieces looks larger in pictures then it actually is.



Since my RA decided to drive me crazy this month I decided to work on "Noah's Mantle". Didn't get a lot more done, but it's progress. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will look as it progresses. It's on 18 ct. fabric and is worked with perle cotton fibers. 


That's the round-up for the month. Sorry for the lateness. I keep blaming work, but that's really been a lot of the problem. I just got home from a week in Atlanta for work and maybe a few hours of fun. 

March Madness is here and that's going to be fun. I won't have TONS to show, but hopefully a thing or two. The ornament is 3-D...I'm still debating this one. I have an ornament I'd like to stitch that's in my stash of ornament kits. I'm going to pull it out and see how far I get on it. Hope everyone enjoys stitching in March!



2 comments:

  1. You've made some great progress. Congratulations on finishing Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, now I wish I'd pulled that ornament out of the stash...too cute! Looks like a lot of progress to me. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...