Monday, October 27, 2008

A month? Really?

Unbelievable, it's been almost a month since I last posted to my blog. I'm a very bad blogger, but this whole job thing has been wearing me out.

I have some real things to show you and to share, like my trip this last weekend to Hilton Head for ASG, but that will have to wait. I'm too tired right now to think about it. However, my DF Jean had this fun quiz and I got such a laugh after we'd just discussed how she always does these things and they tell her she should be a musician or something not at all like what she does IRL. So here's my results. Those who know me, feel free to comment on how appropriate this is or isn't.

Your result for Howard Gardner's Eight Types of Intelligence Test...

Linguistic

29% Logical, 25% Spatial, 51% Linguistic, 39% Intrapersonal, 49% Interpersonal, 27% Musical, 6% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 12% Naturalistic!


"Verbal-linguistic intelligence has to do with words, spoken or written. People with verbal-linguistic intelligence display a facility with words and languages. They are typically good at reading, writing, telling stories and memorizing words and dates. They tend to learn best by reading, taking notes, listening to lectures, and via discussion and debate. They are also frequently skilled at explaining, teaching and oration or persuasive speaking. Those with verbal-linguistic intelligence learn foreign languages very easily as they have high verbal memory and recall, and an ability to understand and manipulate syntax and structure.


Careers which suit those with this intelligence include writers, lawyers, philosophers, journalists, politicians and teachers." (Wikipedia)

Take Howard Gardner's Eight Types of Intelligence Test at HelloQuizzy

1 comment:

  1. I guess that means the job-stuff is getting in the way. It'll have to go! LOL

    I wonder if Linguistic means you talk a lot..?

    Just taken this test myself- you'll have pop over to my page for the result.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...