Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Wild SightThe Wild Sight by Loucinda McGary

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


First off the Kindle edition has some problems with formatting. I tried not to let the bother me, but I have to admit that I think this would have been a much more enjoyable read if it hadn't been an issue.



Otherwise, this was a good solid mystery/romance with some paranormal elements thrown in for good measure. I liked the mystery more than the romance, I felt that the author could have developed it a bit more than just pawning it off as "instant lust/love" I mean that has it's place, but then I like things to develop a little more than it did. The rest was good. The mystery/suspense part was well written with a few twists that kept me guessing what would happen next.



Like a lot of the books I read for pleasure this isn't a hard book, won't make you think too much, just enough to be pleasant and enjoyable.

________________________
So, since I've promised to blog more often I realized that this was sitting in my drafts and needed to be published so here it is. I'm sure Jackie and I are having a fantastic time and much stitching and knitting has been accomplished. Yeah, that's probably what's happening.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL, stitching and knitting sounds good. I have a couple of crocheter friends and we do the same thing. I stitch, and they crochet. LOL, as I can't crochet or knit, it works out for both of us. Thanks for turning me on to a new author!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an interesting book! I've been hitting a few duds lately. I'll have to see if my library has it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...