Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SBQ

It's been awhile since I posted an answer to the SBQ, but thought I'd try and get back into the swing of things with this one.

How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations
such as work, household chores, etc.?

Balance? What is this balance you speak of? Here's the thing. My stitching, and my knitting and other hobby time, is what I do to relax. So, when I have a few minutes, or when I'm feeling that I need to sit down and relax and just be, then I pull out stitching, or knitting, and work on that. The other thing is I don't like to just sit and do "nothing". If I'm sitting down I'm either reading, stitching or knitting, if I'm not eating. That means I almost never just sit and watch TV. If I'm watching TV, then I'm doing something else, usually stitching, or knitting. So, I guess I don't think of stitching time as something I need to balance, it just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...